Skip to main content

6pm

Welcome to our Annual Mid-Year Crossover Prayers!

Join here, on our Facebook and WhatsApp channel!

Prayer:

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER,

Proverbs 15:29 The LORD is far from the wicked, but He hears the prayer of the righteous.

1 John 5:14, 15 And this is the confidence which we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will He hears us and if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have obtained the requests made of Him.

...................................................................................

Praise:

ON MY KNEES

BY 

NICOLE C. MULLEN

There are days

When I feel

The best of me

Is ready to begin

Then they're days

When I feel

I'm letting go

And soaring on the wind

But I've learned in laughter or in pain

How to survive.

I get on my knees

I get on my knees

There I am before the love that

Changes me

See, I don't know how

But there's power

When I'm on my knees--

I can be

In a crowd

All by myself

Or almost anywhere

When I feel

There's a need

To talk with God

He is Emmanuel

When I close my eyes

No darkness there

There's only light

...................................................................................

Petition:

THAT PEOPLE PRAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.

THAT WHEN WE PRAY, WE WATCH AND WORK BY FAITH.

THAT WE DON'T GROW FAITHLESS AND STOP BELIEVING IN PRAYERS TO GOD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER FOR FORGIVENESS. We have ridiculed the absolute truth of God's word and called it 'pluralism'. We have worshipped other gods and said 'give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar'. We have endorsed pervertion and called it 'alternative life style'. We have exploited the poor and called it 'lottery'. We have rewarded laziness and called it 'welfare'. We have committed adultery and called it 'playing around'. We have committed fornication and called it 'having fun'. We have killed unborn children and called it 'choice'. We neglected to discipline our children and called it 'building self esteem'. We have abused power and called it 'politics'. We have converted our neighbour's property and called it 'ambition'. We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it 'freedom of expression'. We have ...

#NextGeneration Stories

Cherokee Legend Do you know the legend of the Cherokee Indian youth's rite of Passage? His father takes him into the forest, blindfolds him and leaves him alone.  He is required to sit on a stump the whole night and not remove the blindfold until the rays of the morning sun shine through it. He cannot cry out for help from anyone.  Once he survives the night, he is a MAN. He cannot tell the other boys of this experience, because each lad must come into manhood on his own. The boy is naturally terrified. He can hear all kinds of noises. Wild beasts must surely be all around him. Maybe even some humans might do him harm. The wind blew the grass and earth, and shook his stump, but he sat stoically, never removing the blindfold. It would be the only way he could become a man! Finally, after a horrific night the sun appeared and he removed his blindfold. It was then that he discovered his father sitting on the stump next to him.    He had been at watch the entire night, p...

Why Do You Smoke?

6 personalized approaches to quitting forever.  Everyone smokes—and quits—for different reasons, and the key to getting smoke-free for life is to find out why you are smoking and then change those behaviors. If you are a Recreational or Social Smoker, you may feel that your limited smoking poses no serious medical harm to yourself or others. You may, however, ignore warning signs that your occasional smoking is progressing into addiction, especially during periods of stress or increased alcohol use. A periodic review of these warning signs may help motivate you to consider becoming smoke-free. The Scared-to-Quit Smoker has no end of reasons (excuses) to put off going smoke-free to some future date. Sometimes it helps to focus on just quitting for one day. If you can quit for a day, you can quit every day. This realization can be a great confidence builder, and helps to decrease your fears about not smoking “ever again.” Forever is too big a word for many addicts; thus the old adage...