Skip to main content

The Resume of Jesus Christ

Address: Ephesians 1:20

Phone: Romans 10:13

Website: The Bible. Keywords: Christ, Lord, Saviour and Jesus

My name is Jesus -The Christ. Many call me Lord! I've sent you my resume because I'm seeking the top management position in your heart. Please consider my accomplishments as set forth in my Resume.

Qualifications

a.. I founded the earth and established the heavens, (See Proverbs 3:19)

b.. I formed man from the dust of the ground, (See Genesis 2:7)

c.. I breathed into man the breath of life, (See Genesis 2:7)

d.. I redeemed man from the curse of the law, (See Galatians 3:13)

e.. The blessings of the Abrahamic Covenant comes upon your life through me, (See Galatians 3:14)

Occupational Background

a.. I've only had one employer, (See Luke 2:49).

b.. I've never been tardy, absent, disobedient, slothful or disrespectful.

c.. My employer has nothing but rave reviews for me, (See Matthew 3:15-17)

Skills and experience

a.. Some of my skills and work experiences include: empowering the poor to be poor no more, healing the broken-hearted, setting the captives free, healing the sick, restoring sight to the blind and setting at liberty them that are bruised, (See Luke 4:18). 

b.. I am a Wonderful Counselor, (See Isaiah 9:6). People who listen to me shall dwell safely and shall not fear evil, (See Proverbs 1:33).

c.. Most importantly, I have the authority, ability and power to cleanse you of your sins, (See I John 1:7-9)

Educational Background

a.. I encompass the entire breadth and length of knowledge, wisdom and understanding, (See Proverbs 2:6).

b.. In me are hid all of the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, (See Colossians 2:3).

c.. My Word is so powerful; it has been described as being a lamp unto your feet and a lamp unto your path, (See Psalms 119:105).

d.. I can even tell you all of the secrets of your heart, (See Psalms 44:21).

Major Accomplishments

a.. I was an active participant in the greatest Summit Meeting of all times, (See Genesis 1:26).

b.. I laid down my life so that you may live, (See II Corinthians 5:15).

c.. I defeated the arch enemy of God and mankind and made a show of them openly, (See Colossians 2:15).

d.. I've miraculously fed the poor, healed the sick and raised the dead!

e.. There are many more major accomplishments, to many to mention here. You can read them on my website, which is located at:

www dot -the BIBLE. 

You don't need an Internet connection or computer to access my website.

References

Believers and followers worldwide will testify to my divine healings, salvation, deliverance, miracles, restoration and supernatural guidance.

Summary

Now that you've read my resume, I'm confident that I'm the only candidate uniquely qualified to fill this vital position in your heart. In summation, I will properly direct your paths, (See Proverbs 3:5-6), and lead you into everlasting life, (See John 6:47). When can I start? Time is of the essence, (See Hebrews 3:15).

God bless you!

#June

#Ventures 

TLF💚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYER FOR FORGIVENESS. We have ridiculed the absolute truth of God's word and called it 'pluralism'. We have worshipped other gods and said 'give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar'. We have endorsed pervertion and called it 'alternative life style'. We have exploited the poor and called it 'lottery'. We have rewarded laziness and called it 'welfare'. We have committed adultery and called it 'playing around'. We have committed fornication and called it 'having fun'. We have killed unborn children and called it 'choice'. We neglected to discipline our children and called it 'building self esteem'. We have abused power and called it 'politics'. We have converted our neighbour's property and called it 'ambition'. We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it 'freedom of expression'. We have ...

#NextGeneration Stories

Cherokee Legend Do you know the legend of the Cherokee Indian youth's rite of Passage? His father takes him into the forest, blindfolds him and leaves him alone.  He is required to sit on a stump the whole night and not remove the blindfold until the rays of the morning sun shine through it. He cannot cry out for help from anyone.  Once he survives the night, he is a MAN. He cannot tell the other boys of this experience, because each lad must come into manhood on his own. The boy is naturally terrified. He can hear all kinds of noises. Wild beasts must surely be all around him. Maybe even some humans might do him harm. The wind blew the grass and earth, and shook his stump, but he sat stoically, never removing the blindfold. It would be the only way he could become a man! Finally, after a horrific night the sun appeared and he removed his blindfold. It was then that he discovered his father sitting on the stump next to him.    He had been at watch the entire night, p...

Why Do You Smoke?

6 personalized approaches to quitting forever.  Everyone smokes—and quits—for different reasons, and the key to getting smoke-free for life is to find out why you are smoking and then change those behaviors. If you are a Recreational or Social Smoker, you may feel that your limited smoking poses no serious medical harm to yourself or others. You may, however, ignore warning signs that your occasional smoking is progressing into addiction, especially during periods of stress or increased alcohol use. A periodic review of these warning signs may help motivate you to consider becoming smoke-free. The Scared-to-Quit Smoker has no end of reasons (excuses) to put off going smoke-free to some future date. Sometimes it helps to focus on just quitting for one day. If you can quit for a day, you can quit every day. This realization can be a great confidence builder, and helps to decrease your fears about not smoking “ever again.” Forever is too big a word for many addicts; thus the old adage...